From the previous episode of the intelligent marketer, I gave you a taste of Blogging Anatomy. I pointed out four procedures to start with. In this episode which I guess you have been waiting for? I will explain to you the numerous ways you can make money through blogging.
Are ya ready? Fasten your seat belts 🙂
- Use Affiliate Marketing on your blog: Affiliate marketing is simply the idea of having to pay someone who owns a blog to promote your product on their blog.
Imagine Google calls Digital Hama blog, to do a product review for Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker, Digital Hama will get paid once a visitor from Digital Hama blog ultimately purchases the Google Nest Mini (2nd Gen) Smart Speaker.
This can also occur for several other blogs. you simply source affiliate companies that can send you products to review on your blog.
That was the first example…
How do I make money blogging – continued…
- Add banner adverts to your website: Banner adverts are simply creating Ad space on your blog. If anyone is looking to create ad space on their blog, Digital Hama could help analyze the positions via which Ad space will be suitable enough. You may ask…
Why don’t we have Ad space yet? Well, that is because Digital Hama is not yet ready to make money via blogging. But things may change soon. Haha…
- Write advertorials and sponsored content: Sponsored content is a blog post, video, or any other content type, which you pay for to be promoted on some other platform. Advertorials, on the other hand, have to do with hard copies. If you decide to make money blogging via advertorials, that’s great too.
- Install Google Adsense on your blog: Adsense is a program by Google that lets you install code on your blog so that Google can serve ads on your website or blog. This could be a great way to make a quick buck through blogging.
However, Adsense delivers a poor user experience. So make sure you put your user first.
Wanna know more about how to make money online?
- Write guest blog posts for media outlets: Guest blogging is a very great way to leverage the platform of others. To make money blogging online, simply go to Facebook and join groups that share similar interests in the subject you want to blog about. Some are private groups and some are public groups. You may be required to pay a fee to do blogging on their platform, but I do not recommend that.
You could within your guest post promote a product or service of yours which could later translate into a sale, hence making money through blogging.
Last but not least,
- Work with an agency to build your blog: Nowadays, there is an influx of digital agencies. Be keen to choose which agency you are working with to build your blog. I recommend Digital Hama because you are here reading this great post and you already trust us. The Digital Hama blog is basically there to serve you. If you need us to assist with your blog, visit the packages section and book a consultation. It’s free of charge.
10 thoughts on “How do I make money blogging?-Ep5”
Hi, I think your web site might be having web browser compatibility problems.
Whenever I take a look at your web site in Safari, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some
overlapping issues. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up!
Besides that, fantastic website!
Thank you for the heads up Taren. We haven’t dealt with compatibility issues on ie because Microsoft is trying to force everyone to move to the Edge browser. Either way, we would look into it so that we can serve our loyal readers like yourself.
I am regular visitor, how are you everybody? This article posted at
this website is in fact good.
I have found nice posts here. I adore your article. So ideal!
Thanks. Keep checking out our blog for amazing posts
I think this is one of the most vital information for me.
And i am glad reading your article. But should remark on few general things,
The website style is perfect,
the articles is really nice
: D. Good job, cheers
Right here is the perfect webpage for everyone who wants to find out about
this topic. You realize so much its almost tough
to argue with you (not that I really will need to…HaHa).
You certainly put a brand new spin on a subject that has been discussed for years.
Wonderful stuff, just wonderful!