From the previous episode of the intelligent marketer, I broke down several strategies on how to make money blogging. In this episode, I will be giving you my blueprint on several SEO strategies that will drive you much traffic.
First of all…
What are SEO Strategies and why does it matter?
The short answer is – an SEO strategy is the process or blueprints you take to get to SERPs. An effective SEO strategy can increase your web traffic by making sure that your website features in relevant searches, and so draws in visitors which could eventually turn into leads and customers.
There are different types of SEO strategies depending on what type of SEO you are doing. Let’s explore some of my common SEO strategies:
Local SEO Strategies
A great Local SEO strategy will enable you to get to the top of the SERPs among local listings in your city.
If you have a car wash business and someone is searching for car washes in your city, ideally you want to show up at the top of the local listings…
The question is – how do you develop a local SEO strategy that will get you to the top of local listings?
Well, here are a few tips…
- Create a Google my business account and create regular posts about your business.
- Get your happy customers to submit great reviews.
- Optimize for voice search.
- Hone in Local keywords.
- Create content based on local news stories with the Musketeer’s intent in mind.
- Make your website mobile-friendly.
Enterprise SEO strategy
Unlike Local SEO strategies, an enterprise SEO strategy is a large-scale, strategic approach to search engine optimization.
With enterprise SEO, you create content and optimize it so that it reaches qualified prospects.
Follow these enterprise SEO strategies if you want to rank higher on SERPs:
- Website Structure: A well-organized website structure helps you to provide a better user experience. This makes your website easily accessible and helps you to boost your website metrics, sales, and conversions.
Crawl Budget : A crawl budget includes the number of pages a crawler sets to crawl in a certain period. Once the budget is used up, the web crawlers will stop accessing your website pages. That’s why it is crucial to manage your crawl budget properly.
Topical Authority: Topical authority favors expertise and depth of knowledge in a particular niche. If your website has high-quality, credible content about a given subject matter, then other factors just fall into place.
- Content Updation: Creating content is one side of the coin, but updating it is a significant part of enterprise SEO strategy. We all know Google loves frequent updates, articles, and new and valuable information.
- EAT Principle: Expertise, authoritativeness, and trustworthiness are the three pillars of the EAT process. This concept comes from Google’s Search Quality Rater guidelines. The goal was to reduce disinformation and enable trustworthiness among online web search visitors.
- Optimize for Voice Search: Voice SEO optimization is one such technology that can’t be ignored. Many people prefer to search queries on Google by speaking rather than typing the query. So, if your website is not optimized for voice search queries, you’ll lose your customers.
Conduct Timely Enterprise SEO Audits: You need to perform detailed enterprise SEO audits from time to time. Managing a larger site is more complex. There can be issues that you can’t figure out with a simple look on your site.
International SEO Strategies
What is international SEO?
International SEO is the process of optimizing your website(s) to drive organic traffic from multiple regions and/or multiple languages.
Let’s explore some of the common strategies that let’s you win on international SEO…
- Conduct keyword research.
- Focus on language targeting.
- Avoid machine translations.
- Create URLs for international pages.
- Reflect culture in your design.
- Translate content into different languages.
Why is an international seo strategy important?
International SEO is an important part of your digital marketing plan if you have leads from different countries. If you want to engage these leads, invest in international SEO to reach them the best way possible. At Digital Hama, we have many years of experience creating SEO plans that work for our clients.
The last but not least seo strategy we have for you today is…
eCommerce SEO strategy.
What is eCommerce SEO?
Simply put, eCommerce SEO is a free method to rank your eCommerce website on SERPs.
so what are the strategies you need to implement to drive results?
well, let’s dive in…
- Unique & Engaging Product Descriptions
- Structured Data for Enhanced Search Results and Improved CTR
- Mobile Optimization
- Increase Site Speed and Decrease Page Load Times
- Incentivize Customer Rewards & Engagement
- Target Long-Tail Keyword Variations in Blog Articles and Content
- Prioritize Navigation
- Internal Linking Relevant Products, Categories, and Resources
- Properly Manage Out of Stock Products
- Leverage Video & YouTube
Get started today
If you’re ready to start driving in more leads, contact us online or call us today at 514-431-8563 to speak with a strategist about your customized SEO plan.
We look forward to hearing from you!